My stroller experience

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My stroller experience

Post  pixiepurls on Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:40 am

I have a Mclaren Triumph and a Bob Revolution. I like the Mclaren for when I can't bring something too big, but I've always found it a pan to collapse and buckle (very tight plastic, hard to un-buckle until you break it in) and also it has a crappy canopy (not much coverage).

I ADORE my bob revolution. LOOOOOVE IT. it's technically a jogging stroller but I've taken it through the airport before. I actually took it to the maryland sheep & wool festival, which we flew for.

pixiepurls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My stroller experience

Post  kat on Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:36 pm

Ooh I've heard good things about the BOB revolution - glad to hear that it really is a winner! The more I think about it, the more I understand why three wheeler jogging strollers are so popular. You hardly see them in Japan but that's because of the public transport thing. Also your feet NEVER kick the wheels with jogging strollers!!!
kat
Admin

View user profile http://www.pinkurocks.com

Back to top Go down

Post  putyourflareon on Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:37 am

I brought a jogging stroller all the way from the US to France and had no problems but I can't use it at all on public transportation in Paris, it's just too big. I do love to use our three wheel jogger, it's so much more comfortable for Maximilien. When we're not using the jogger, we have a MacLaren Techno XT. It is a good stroller too. This was our initial stroller, what is cool about it is that it lays all the way down so I was able to stroll make home from the hospital in it and unlike the triumph the canopy is really big and unzips and gets ever bigger for full coverage. I guess they made improvements on the canopy since the Triumph. Smile
putyourflareon

View user profile http://www.putyourflareon.blogs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum