New Yarn Website

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Yarn Website

Post  amylou on Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:34 pm

My friend's sister recently started selling yarn on the web- just thought I would share her new site with you- here is the email I received:

Dear Friends,

We are proud to announce the beta launch of www.HandicraftCafe.com! We are now officially open for business, and as preemptive thank-you, we would like to offer you this special offer: Enter the coupon code BETALAUNCH and receive $5 off your first purchase of $30 or more!*

HandicraftCafe.com features an ever-growing array of yarns for knitting and crochet, as well as notions, bags and accessories, books, patterns and roving, as well as unique hand-made items by carefully picked consignment artists. Our products all have an emphasis on natural fibers, and whenever possible, we try and select socially conscious and environmentally friendly goods.

We sincerely hope that you will be as excited about our launch as we are. Check back often because our selection is always growing. If you would like to send us comments or suggestions about the site, the products that we offer (or don't yet, as the case may be), or anything else, please email us at info@HandicraftCafe.com.

We look forward to working with you!

Sincerely
Anne and Aubrey

PS: We are always on the lookout for new and exciting consignment artisans! If you are interested in selling your handmade goods on HandicraftCafe.com, please contact us through our website or by email at info@HandicraftCafe.com for more information.

*Minimum purchase amount is calculated before shipping and applicable taxes. This
amylou

View user profile http://www.murpmayhem.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top